Java Programmer (Code: JP)
- Develop backend system Handled application
- Research and develop Interfacing for System integration
- Modify or doing Integration with other Open Source Application / System
- Revise and or improve system and trouble shoot problems
- Identify problems and craft solution to resolve it
- Deliver solution to meet requirements on time
- Provide information, assistance and support to users
- Document all work into shareable knowledge within organization
Skill & Knowledge
- Knowledge and hands on experience on J2EE and J2SE
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Spring Framework
- Knowledge and hands on experience on hibernate ORM Framework
- Knowledge with NoSQL such as cassandra , monggoDB , Hadoop
- Knowledge with WebService Based on SOAP and WSDL.
- Knowledge Json and XML Processing.
- Knowledge with development RESTful WebServices with Jason and XML Data structure.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Database, relational, distributed, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Linux server deployment and desktop programming; shell scripting, tools, administration
- Knowledge or hands on experience on distributed computing technologies such as clustering, Map Reduce methodology will be preferred
- Experience with System Integration and API client proggramming.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat/Weblogic Application Server.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Male/female, maximum 27 years old of age
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- SMK, D3 or S1 graduate on related to computer software/system engineering
- active or passive English
- In excellent health condition
- Please send you complete resume to [email protected]
no later than 7th of April 2012
- Use “DEV-APPLICATION-CODE:[JP]” as subject of your email, XXX is Position Code