MELON as a joint venture of TELKOM with SK Telecom, has started operations in January 2011 after preparing the major means of production at the end of 2010. The service launched form is Speedy-Melon Music Unlimited Bundling. MELON has cooperated with Speedy operator, Telkomsel, and Flexi. Additionally, MELON has collaborated with 54 Indonesian music label (Musica, Indo Semar Sakti, Dragon Voice, etc.) and 8 international music labels ( Warner, Sony Music, etc). At this time 51% of shares owned by Metra MELON.
URGENTLY REQUIRED: MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Proficient (1+ year) of Android programming experience, with deep knowledge and understanding of Android SDK.
- Having good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Having good understanding in XML, JSON.
- Have good knowledge in RDBMS.
- Experience developing and/or interfacing with WS APIs (SOAP/REST/JSON).
- Thorough understanding of the whole Android Development Lifecycle starting from architecting, development, testing, and publishing.
- Good understanding in porting application to multiple devices.
- Good understanding in using the following IDE: Eclipse/NetBeans/ IntelliJ IDEA.
- Excellent Debugging Skills: tracing bugs, setting breakpoints, analyze variables at runtime.
- Knowledges, skills, and experiences on Version Control System (VCS): Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good interpersonal skill, fast learner, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and self discipline to meet the deadline.
- Experienced with Blackberry SDK/Objective C (iOS)/Windows Phone SDK is a plus
- Knowledge on Android Multimedia Framework API is a plus
- Experience with Digital Rights Management (OMA DRM v1.0) is a plus.
- Good commands in English oral and written.
Job Description :
- Support existing mobile applications and learn how to extend the functionality of these applications as required
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of company’s mobile application platform Android native client.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Integrating software with existing system.
- Monitoring the system to ensure that all applications are working properly.
- Document every source code
- Work closely with the business team in understanding and implementing the optimum solution.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new mobile tools and technologies.
How to apply :
Please describe your skill & knowledge on CV with & attached your portfolio with .pdf format, and send to: [email protected]