Software Engineer – Java
Sumber / Lamaran : http://crytek.com/career/offers/overview/frankfurt/programming-engineering/java-architect
- Excellent knowledge in building large-scale, core backend components using Java/JEE frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Netty, Infinispan).
- Profound experience in OO design and development of distributed, horizontal scalable backend components.
- Excellent knowledge about web-based architectures and technologies (REST, XML, JSON).
- Familiar with OO design patterns and proven methodologies using UML.
- Ensures test coverage via automated tests (JUnit) and is used to work with continues integration environments (Hudson).
- Experience with standard build tools, particularly Maven.
- Experience writing deployment and installation scripts for enterprise applications are highly desirable, especially in Unix environments.
- Used to work in agile environments, particularly SCRUM.
- Motivated self-starter who likes working in a startup-like environment with very productive, fast-paced teams.
- 5+ years experience, particularly in Java/JEE technologies.
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Web Development, especially HTML5 and/or PHP
- Knows how to administer / fine tune / cluster MySQL
- Owns the development of one or more backend components, from specification through design, coding, debugging, and deployment.
- Works closely with Operations to install, configure and operate developed features, as appropriate.
- Works closely with QA engineers to ensure quality throughout the development cycle.
- Shares expertise and advises others in development of features across the service.
- Participates in the scoping and sizing of requirements using Agile development methods.
- Ensure appropriate, accurate, up-to-date technical documentation is available for systems and logic.
- Helps to drive the delivery of successful, cutting edge products by working on a team with other highly talented Producers, Developers, and Designers.
- Reports to: Technical Director